All Apple hardware comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support, direct from Apple. To extend your coverage further, purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan from MACypher.
Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating system, and many applications, Apple products are truly integrated systems. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
Our technicians are Apple Certified, meaning we can take care of all of your computer repair needs, whether or not they are covered under the AppleCare Protection Plan.
One Stop for Service and Support
- Direct access to Apple experts in our Lake Bluff location.
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site. Contact us for more information.
- Carry-in repair allows you to take your Mac or Apple display to an Apple Authorized Service Provider, conveniently located in Lake County, IL.
Apple Hardware Coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
What’s covered — Mac
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, or Time Capsule2
- MacBook Air SuperDrive (for MacBook Air and Mac mini only)
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
What’s covered — Apple display
- Your Apple display
- Built-in camera, mic, and speakers
- Included power cord